-
October 21st, 2006, 05:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I got one in my order today!!
It says this is volume 4 - does anyone have volumes 1-3 that you could post pictures of?
There is a post card in the magazine to send in to get the magazine.
The address is:
American Girl
Imagine
P.O. Box 628158
Middleton, Wisconsin 53562-9683
It's free, I don't know if they will send it to you if you just write in without the postcard, but it's worth a try.
I was also told it was an experiment and it would be kept only if enough people seemed interested. So if you wrote in it would at least show people are interested.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks